Wednesday, June 9, 2010

T-shirt Tuesday; part 2

Just a quick t-shirt submission during this busy week. This specimen is the sandard issue University of Tennessee, Volunteers t-shirt.



When I moved to Knoxville a few years ago I had to acquire a U.T. shirt or two. I have owned this shirt for a year or two as it's a hand-me-down from my wife's brother-in-law. The shirt was nice and worn-in when I got it and I liked it immediately. I got the black paint on it this past winter when I was working at the book warehouse.

An update on last week's shirt; there was no Cowboys shirt in the rag bag. The Panic shirt's resting with a rather dirty Meat Puppets shirt and a worn-out Las Vegas, Hot, Hot, Hot, shirt. (We went to Vegas in 2007 and I paid $2. for the shirt and wore the print off or it in about twelve months.)

Oh yeah, the Beer Par poll didn't get much traffic. I'll play with the poll option when I've acquired more readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment