Tuesday, June 29, 2010

T-shirt Tuesday, again


Here are two more old shirts. The “Used Cars” shirt I’ve had since the late 90s. It was a gift from one of my co-workers at that time. The used cars on the shirt are VW Beetles covered in snow. The “Used Car” sign also has the VW logo. I was dedicated to driving VWs, at that time, until I decided that I really wanted to work for a living and had to start driving a truck.

The second shirt is for the Nintendo game Star Wars: Pod Racer. I bought this shirt off of e-bay around 2000. I’m really no fan of Star Wars, Episode 1, but the shirt was cheap and, after all, represents Star Wars and Nintendo. I’ve worn both of these shirts fairly religiously over the years and they both may be ready for the rag bag around 2011. Four shirts down, 361 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment