Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Climb to T-shrit Tuesday

During the late 90s one of my main forms of entertainment was going to see the band Widespread Panic. I managed to pick up a few t-shirts then too. The one on the right has lyrics from the song Climb to Safety. Notice J.B., Panic's front man, is wearing a baseball jersey in the image on the t-shirt. I can't recall which song the lyrics from the shirt on the left are from?


Here is the first t-shirt that Sally ever bought for me. Appropriately
it says, "Rock n Roll will never die."


That's 48 shirts displayed and 317 remaining.

Let's visit my old friend Jack Handey and his book Deeper Thoughts again;
"Weather they ever find life there or not, I think Jupiter should be considered and enemy planet."

I wonder what Jack thinks about Pluto defrocked status? Perhaps I can find his e-mail address and ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment