Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Let's get ready for T-shirt Tuesday!

Here we have a shirt I bought this past winter. Blue Mountain Pizza is in Weaverville, N.C. where some of my in-laws live. I have only eaten there a few times but I love the place. Plus, it was Christmas time and I was in the spirit of giving, things to me and my money to others.


Here's another shirt I bought last fall. We live about fifteen miles from the Bass Pro Shop in Sevierville, Tn. and we finally went to the place last fall. My conclusion, they didn't have a thing that I couldn't find at Wal Mart. But, I don't hunt or fish so I probably missed a few exclusive items. I'll blend in with the natives with my Bass Pro Shop shirt.
45 shirts displayed, 320 theoretical shirts remaining.

So, I was wrong about Jack Handey . He's not Al Frankin at all, he's a real guy that helped Steve Martin write jokes. Steve introduced Handey to Lorin Michaels and the rest is television and publishing history. Jack's wife is actually named Marta too.

"I think a good gift for the President would be a chocolate revolver. And since he's so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him real quick and hand it to him."

I am afraid to comment on this one, due to the impending election and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment