Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More of what Santa brought me

Of course I got more shirts for Christmas and then bought one while at Myrtle Beach. I got the Justice League, Batman and Star Wars comic book shirts for Christmas and purchased the Tilted Kilt shirt in Myrtle Beach. These shirts, and the blogs, seem to make me an official middle aged fanboy. (almost middle aged) A fanboy of comics, sci-fi and beer.

These four make 42 shirts displayed with 323 remaining to reach the proposed target of 365. Not that I intend to own 365 shirts, I had only speculated that I own that many. Hopefully we will all know how many shirts I actually own by the end of this year.



How about some more obscure humor by Jack Handey from his book Deeper Thoughts, the sequel to Deep Thoughts. "It's easy to sit there and say you'd like to have more money. And I guess that's what I like about it. It's easy. Just sitting there, rocking back and forth, waiting for that money."

I have long suspected that Jack Handey is a pen name for Al Frankin. I'm gonna research the theory right away.

2 comments:

  1. The Batman shirt is a classic staple indeed, and that Star Wars is freakin' awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Star Wars shirt came from Wally World. Above the Star Wars title it says, "The Mighty Vader," which makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete