Friday, August 27, 2010

Paperback Friday - Poul Anderson

I thought I'd start posting these pulp scans in alphabetical order this week. Most of these are books that I have not read. I'll provide some details for the books which i have read. So, we have Poul Anderson this week and these are two of his works from my shelves which I have not read.

The Broken Sword: originally published 1954. This edition published 1977, Del Rey.



Ensign Flandry: copyright 1966, Poul Anderson. The edition published 1979, Ace Science Fiction. Dedicated to Frank and Beverly Herbert.


2 comments:

  1. Broken Sword - you still haven't read that? Get to it man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as you can see, I was busy with Mr. Lawrence's wonderful book; Lady Chatterley's Lover. I just finished Alfred Bester's The Demolished Man, next I will be reading Time Traders by Andre Norton. I'll read the Broken Sword after Time Traders, I swear! (The Demolished Man and Time Traders are both on the 501 Must Read Books list.)

    ReplyDelete