Thursday, July 15, 2010

T-shirt Thrusday

The heat of the summer has gotten to me, when I arrive home from work I just wanna lay around. After completing a new adventure for Encounter Critical last week I haven't done anything productive with my spare time. Well, I did make a few pages of notes for the next EC adventure but I still haven't organized them. I don't want to let the blogs bog down either, so I'll attempt a few blog posts before I get lost in that adventure design.

This week’s shirt contains the image of a mythic man who, for me, is a very important cultural icon. No, it is not President Obama or Che Guervara but the Buddha. This is one of my favorite shirts ever which I've owned for fifteen years. Obviously, I don't wear it very often and, this time of year, it's too hot to start wearing it, I'd sweat and the shirt would start falling apart.

I present to you; the Buddha shirt. Perhaps I'll write that blog about why I love customer service today?

7 down, 358 shirts to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment