Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Totally T-shirt Tumblr

While organizing the ol' shirts for inclusion in this line-up of laundered linens, I thought it might be logical to actually count the shirts which have not yet been presented on T-shirt Tuesday. I counted twenty shirts. This doesn't include a few that were in a separate shirt storage location. If we add twenty to our shirt count, 57, that's 77. Adding three shirts, which I'll present today, provides a nice even t-shirt total of eighty shirts. So, in about five weeks we should come to the conclusion of T-shrit Tuesday. I feel better knowing that the end of this project is in sight.

Today I'm bringing out three more rock-n-roll shirts. These shirts are further evidence of my misspent youth. As Bill Graham has been known to say, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Grateful Dead."

 
Tie-Dye never was my thing.

These two are a bit older but I found the crow shirt at a Dollar General store recently.


This is 60 shirts with 20 to go. For the Tumblr content, I have a very casual relationship with my Tumblr account. It is not dedicated to t-shrits, I post photos of fantasy art, cute animals and the wonders of the universe. Sounds like hippie dippie stuff doesn't it? My Tumblr page is Fanatical Recycling Inc and is focused on frpgs, art, science and random posts.

Ah, I better add a link to Tumblr in the column and go make that short film of the tumbling d20!

No comments:

Post a Comment