Wednesday, August 22, 2012

2012 Collegiate Football Preview, of sorts

As some of you know, I am an Alabama native. I consider myself very lucky that I do not fit the "mold" of what is considered the average Alabama resident. I still have many good friends who live in Bama and many friends who are Bama fans.Perhaps I'm a better southerner than Alabama native, as I have to rock the boat, or rebel and choose to cheer for the orange and blue of Auburn University.

One of my good friends, who still lives in Bama, recently posted this photo on facebook, thanks Pat. I had to steal it and share it with you all, it's too good!

As I live in Knoxville, Tn. now, home of the U.T. Volunteers, I must wonder what the predictions are for the Vols this year. Will the go 4 & 8 or 2 & 10? We'll see, Roll Eagle Vols!

No comments:

Post a Comment