Monday, March 14, 2011

Flying Dog K - 9 Winter Ale


The K 9 Winter Ale pours with a nice head, now that I didn't tilt the glass while pouring the beer. I can smell those winter spices right away with a caramel malty smell dominating all clove and coriander flavors. The first sip is a very fruity, caramel taste and I immediately love it. If it were available, I would drink this bubbly raisin flavored malt year around. Flying Dog has created art in a bottle and I'm left searching for my next glass of this masterpiece.

5 out of 5 pints of love for the Flying Dog K 9 Winter Ale.

1 comment:

  1. you speak about Flying Dog with the same excitement I use for Rogue Ales. I keep forgetting to try some of that fancy airborne canine stuff - sounds very good. Not many local places carry it here, so I must visit the specialty shop.

    ReplyDelete