Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2011 T-shirt Tuesday Premier

2010 was a good year for a few athletic teams of which I am a fan. The Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup in my life time, but nothing can compare to the, long over due, return of the Auburn University Tigers to the NCAA Football National Championship victory!



My family supplied me with these shirts as gifts during the Winter Holidays. There is the orange SEC Championship shirt, the gray National Championship game shirt and the blue National Championship shirt. But we all know, the SEC had an off year this past year, only ten of our twelve football teams went to bowl games! I say, War SEC and may the best team win the BcS Championship!

28 shirts done, 337 shirts to count, 1 Collegiate Football National Championship awarded

No comments:

Post a Comment