Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yes, we have no bananas...

And, by this I mean a number of things, but I mainly mean to get your attention. A belated Happy New Year to you all! We have been having the oddest weather in East Tn. for the last five days. It is actually a pleasant change and appropriately seasonal. But, as an native of the State of Alabama, I have very little familiarity with snow.

 

There was a solid inch of snow on the car this morning. It was the most powdery snow I have ever seen, very light, like cold, wet powder in big piles.

 
 And here are my plants at work. I hear that Spring is in the forecast and I think we're all ready for a seasonal change. Who's with me?
 




2 comments:

  1. So weird how places that normally don't get snow, are and places like a snow belt, where we live, we hardly got anything this year.

    Happy 2013 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it snowed here again, nearly all day today.

    ReplyDelete