Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Here's to the new boss...

She's not the same as the old boss, but she's much like him. I picked her up from the side of Asheville Hwy about a month ago. Sally says she's not sure why she is here and I said, "to avoid being road kill and, or procreation." We have named her Iris. She is almost exactly the same size and age that Pal was when I got him.

I took these photos a few weeks ago, when Sally was visiting North Alabama. In the second photo, I imagine Iris is saying, "where is the nice lady?" She was probably saying, "Why's this glass (window) between us?"

Que the Who, Here's to the new boss...!

2 comments:

  1. My last two dogs have been strays, they make for great companions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stray animals are the only way to go when selecting pets. Don't get fooled again!

    ReplyDelete